bigfish industrial process automation services adapt readily to your evolving business and product needs, from design and fabrication through complex integration, validation, and test. Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering you to focus on what matters most to your business — with the peace of mind that bigfish has the rest covered. Our dedicated industrial process automation team has years of expertise and experience, giving customers access to bigfish’s strong industry partnerships to be a leading end-to-end solutions provider for the world’s top companies.
As the designs of products, parts, and components change over time, manufacturing tools and processes must adapt to meet these changes and improvements. Industrial process automation helps meet the needs of a changing manufacturing ecosystem by providing businesses new solutions to address the growing needs and concerns of informed consumers:,angela leong
- Increased focus on visual appeal in addition to product function
- More attention to environmental impact during manufacturing processes: focuses on material sources, waste, recycling and product cycles
- Increased product quality and value with reduced cost
High-volume products such as consumer electronics are steadily increasing in functionality and complexity while getting considerably smaller. Many assembly tasks have become very difficult for manual labor or require training that can’t be justified with shrinking margins. At the same time, many existing automated lines are aging, or haven’t been updated with capabilities that could significantly improve production. bigfish’s expert knowledge of manufacturing solutions, combined with industry- leading technology and innovations in industrial process automation offer businesses increased benefits in quality, safety, security, and more:,carta 4d terbaru
Faster, more reliable production
100% inspection criteria adherence
Reduced human capital risks
betting websites download for free credit,Lower costs and greater margins
star toto 6/50,Partnering with bigfish, manufacturers gain global access to leading automation engineers and state-of- the-art robotics and processes. bigfish applies its unique industrial process automation expertise to deliver best practices, standards, and divisional resources that focus on specific products and market requirements. Companies have reduced platform equipment costs up to 30% and implemented core processes that are up to 30% faster — using considerably less factory floor space.
bigfish’s position as a global manufacturing solutions provider to the world’s leading brands and products offers customers a comprehensive package of end-to-end solutions. We specialize in design for manufacture optimization, helping customers increase market share and improve time-to-market. Partnering with bigfish offers customers a chance to overcome complex challenges with innovative solutions:,malaysia singapore online casino
- Automate visual inspection stations
- Reduce the cost of automation while capitalizing investments over a longer useful life
- Reduce capital investments during the highest risk phases of projects
- Incorporate industrial process automation best practices into your product design from start to finish
- Incrementally add automation as production ramps
- Start automation engineering before product design is locked
In addition to helping companies optimize their automated lines, bigfish offers the Standard Integration Module (SIM) platform that uses interchangeable modules to automate basic-to-complex FATP applications. These pre-engineered solutions — including wafer and PCB assembly applications —greatly minimize risks, simplify integration, reduce lead times, and can be used inline or as standalone workstations. Our industrial process automation engineers optimize the performance of manufacturing systems by identifying the best techniques and process controls for each customer to garner faster time to market and top-quality results.,age of gods point
Dye & Pry
Optical Measuring Microscope
SELV & LPS
Discharge of Capacitors Test
Components Short / Open Test
Ball press Test
MECHANICAL RELIABILITY TESTING
Scratch & Abrasion
Compression / Crush
Connector Side Load
PMT Test (Particulate Motility Test)
Temp & Humidity Cycling
ELECTRICAL RELIABILITY TESTING
RF Performance & Functional Testing
Rx Level / Sensitivity
BER / FER / Peak Phase Error
- Redeployable - designed with common interfaces enabling rapid change-over of applications.
- Platform supports a range of processes from semi-manual to fully-automated.
- System can be fitted with pallet conveyor or edge belt conveyor, with reversible left-to-right or right-to-left conveyor flow.
- Platforms can be configured in any orientation ensuring optimal support of interrelated processes, production speeds, and quality.
- Modular Z axis and optional Theta axis.
- Vision location options (up-camera or down-camera).
- Standardized mounting flanges and control interfaces.
- Quick-change feeder mounting.
- Full safety guarding (OSHA and ANSI compliant).
SIM BUILDING BLOCKS,hotel room size
- Contact tooling
- Part presentation
- Part feeders
- Part manipulators
- Material handling systems
- Vision systems and software
cric365day,SIM APPLICATION MODULES
- Label Placement
- P2P Soldering
- Screw fastening
- Vision Based Alignment
- Precision Dispensing
- Pick and Place
SIM CELL OPTIONS,bugsy siegel
- XYZ Cartesian, SCARA, 6-Axis
- Edge Belt or Pallet Conveyor
- Pneumatic Shuttle (future)
- Board Support (tall stroke)
- Theta Axis on Manipulator
- Vision Up-Camera or Down-Camera
- Barcode Reader